Admission and Discharge
Our staff are available to assist in the admission process. The front office staff at the reception will assist you during the admission process. They will generate a Unique Identification Number (UID) for the patient and all the medical records will be maintained and stored by the hospital for all future reference. They will also draw out an estimate and guide you for selecting the relevant category of room.
In addition, you will be required to make an advance payment. The advance shall be adjusted against the final bill at the time of discharge. Those seeking the cashless route should contact the insurance desk. The staff will escort the patient to the allotted room/bed and make you feel comfortable.
- Patient is admitted as an In-patient only after the Consulting doctor recommends admission as an in-patient.
- The Admissions Officer will guide the patient and the attendant with the admission process. Details on treatment packages, estimated cost, length of stay and modes of payment are provided to the patient and the attendant.
- They are also advised on the documentation and health records required. Insurance details, if available, is also collected.
- Upon arrival at the ward, our staff will orient the patient to the ward and the facilities available. The duty doctor will examine the patient and prepare an Admissions Summary.
- During the patient's stay in the hospital, he/she will be attended by a team of doctors comprising of medical specialists, assisted by medical officers. Every care is taken in respect of patient care, treatment and health recovery.
- The attending team of doctors would visit the patient depending on need. Medication prescribed the team of doctors would be provided. Laboratory investigation tests, x-ray, surgeries and other procedures will take place when required in line with the advice of the attending team.
- The attending medical team takes clinical decisions in the best interest of the patient.
- Medical records and information on patient medical condition are confidential will be shared only with the patient, attendant and the next-of-kin.
- Patients should remain within the hospital premises until they are discharged by the concerned doctor.
- A discharge summary will be given to the patient before leaving the ward. A medical certificate can also be provided upon request.
- Please follow the instructions in the detailed discharge summary including the doctor's advice on follow-up treatment, daily diet and medication.
- The doctors may ask the patient to visit the hospital for follow-up. Please ensure that you ask for an appointment accordingly.