- We are committed to the protection of your privacy and your personal information.
- If you as a casual visitor have browsed any page of this Website prior to reading the privacy statements and do not agree with them, quitting the browser should ordinarily clear any temporary cookies installed by us.
Confidentiality and Security
- Personal Information is maintained by us in electronic form. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time.
- We take necessary precautions to protect your online and offline personal information in line with normal and acceptable business practises.
- No one in our organisation or that of our vendor will have knowledge of your password.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone or device. On completion, please log off from the Website. We and our vendors are not liable for any unauthorized use of your account and password.
- If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify us by sending an email to email@example.com.
- You shall be liable to indemnify us, our employees and Partners, Suppliers, Vendors due to any loss suffered by them due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
- Your personal identifiable information may at times be provided to third party vendors as part of the Services offered by us. We are not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your personal information by our Partners, Suppliers, Vendors and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such parties.
- We and our Partners, Suppliers, Vendors shall not be responsible for any breaches including actions that are beyond reasonable control such as acts of government, hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, system breakdown, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service, amongst others.
Gathering personal identifiable information or data
- We ask for personal information such as Name, email, Mobile Number, Gender, Age, Address, Occupation, Family History, Sexual Orientation and other personal identifiable information when you attempt to make a booking online using the website.
- Providing these information is totally voluntary and is at your own discretion.
- These information is collected with your express consent. During the course of booking of the appointment, treatment provided by our doctors and post treatment invoicing, we gather your past medical history and conditions (physical, physiological and mental health condition), diagnostic reports, prescriptions and medication history, data about your insurance carrier and insurance plan and financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of all the information provided. If you detect any inaccuracy, please bring it to our attention and we will correct the same.
How do we use your personal identifiable data?
- As stated above, all information provided by users is voluntary. We use your data for providing you Services offered by us. We may use your data in an aggregated or non- personal identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and for transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to our Partners, Vendors, Suppliers.
- We also use information for Publishing such information on the Website, contacting Users for offering new products or services, contacting Users for gathering product/service feedback, improving user experience and utility while architecting software, and analysing anonymized data for commercial use.
- We allow users to pay with a credit card, debit card, net banking or other online payment mechanisms for Services for which an amount(s) is/are payable.
- Verification of credit information is done using the authentication process offered by a third party payment gateway. User’s credit-card/debit card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption. The technology used is not fool proof safe and user should exercise discretion on using the same.
- If you decide to visit a third party website linked to the Website, you do this entirely at your own risk.
- Data about your transaction may be stored in these systems, and available to people who test and support these systems. When you use a service on the Website to interact directly with our health care professionals, some information you provide may be documented in your medical record, and available for use to guide your treatment as a patient.
- We takes your right to privacy very seriously. We will only disclose your personal information in the event it is required to do so by law.
- We may disclose or transfer personal and other information a User provides to a third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets. Any third party to which we transfer or sell our assets to will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that users provide to us.